Chic Mom Factor - Easy Breezy Resort Style

Beach, ocean breeze, sunshine, Palm trees - all that exotic tropical surroundings ask for the most gorgeous outfits to come with.  On top of it, you can put on those flowy cover ups and be resort princess.  How fun is it?


When go on resort vacation, I bring outfits for days and night.  Good thing is that they are all light so I can still manage to put everything in one luagage.

In this blog, we will just talk about outfit for days - cover ups  and swim wear.
To start, pick the most vibrant color or print, or simple white.  Black is my go to for day to day wear, not when I am in a beatiful resort.  Pick quality cover ups that last for long time.   Many of my cover ups have been with me on my resort vacations many times.  However, each year, I would add one or two new cover ups in my collections to switch up a little.

If you opt for long kaftan, make sure it is not too long that drags on the ground.  Your dress will get dirty very quick, and it may also a safty hazard too (you may trip over).

As most of the cover up are see-through.  You need to be mindful about color coordinations when comes to pick up swiming wear to go with.

I am a bargin hunter.  I found Nordstrom Rack has very good selection of cover ups and kaftans.  I believe I bought animal print Kaftan from there last year.
Also, if you look hard enough, TJMax also has one or two pieces that stand out.  The strategy is if you see them, grab them because they will be gone if you don't.  The black and white stripe.


If you ever go to Beijing, China.  Please visit XiouShui Silk Market, they have the prettiest silk cover ups and best bargins.

Other Brand I like as cover up - Pucci,  Calyposo St Barth, Lavenement.  Sometime, a simple offshoulder dress can be your cover up too.




As the matter of fact, there are no rules, as long as it makes you feel cozy, pretty, that's your go to...
Happy exploring, and enjoy your trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire