Give Your Old Jean Jacket a New Life


There are times that I felt I needed to have a Jean jacket that goes with everything, and I found the one.  I bought it, and never worn it since the purchase.  This Jean jacket is one of those.  Like I said in my previous blog, I am a fancy pants.  Dress up – easie pizzie, dress down – not so much.

As my life get busier each everyday - raising 6 year old kid (going on 18), more demanding job, and a blog to maintain, dress down is definitely more appealing now than ever.  It took me a while to get to the point that I feel great to wear flats or sneaker, jean jacket etc.  The process of getting to this point is lengthy.  I am glad that I am here, and would like to share with you few of my tips.

First of all, no matter what, the jackets need to fit you well with good quality.  Investing in just one or two pieces of them, you will be set for long time. 

Pleat midi skirts are in.  Although not a trend follower, I found midi skirt to go well with flats and sneakers.    You don’t need to spent top $$ for this. I found few skirts in Zara are very well made, and look good in everyone (https://www.zara.com/us/en/woman-skirts-midi-l1305.html?v1=1074558).

Now comes to shoes and purse.  In this particular moment, I love my Chloe bucket bag and Pucci Milan chunk sneaker.  They go so well with any dress-down outfit.  You can find similar styles almost anywhere. 


Don’t forget a pair of cool sunglasses to complete the look.





Be chic, be happy!

Inspire and be inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire