Friday Causal - Chic and Simple

Happy Friday, Love!

I started dress casual on Friday recently.  It is just as much fun as dress up.  Today I picked the simplest ensemble - turtleneck tucked in skinny jeans.



I always like to wear turtleneck during cold days.  The look of turtleneck is sophisticate and chic.  However, it is unbearable to wear wool or cashmere turtleneck sweater indoor.  Especially in office often there are many people sitting in a meeting, everyone is a heater.  On top of it, once you are overheated, you loss your train of thoughts...This turtleneck sweater is very light.  It is cotton blend by H&M a couple years ago.    I found the similar style in Zara.  Here is the link https://www.zara.com/us/en/basic-turtleneck-sweater-p08851103.html?v1=7770973&v2=1121003

The jeans is of course from my favorite Jean Shop. www.express.com

I sit by floor to Ceiling windows.  It gets chilly with that cold draft.  So I put on light fit down jacket.  The jacket is from Moncler.  But you can find the similar style almost everywhere.

I found skinny jeans goes really well with a pair of pumps. This white pump I got from Stuart Weitzman.  The style is Legend.  It it so comfy, and look super sexy with skkinny. Here is the link- https://www.stuartweitzman.com/products/legend/black-nappa-leather/?DepartmentId=159&DepartmentGroupId=2

I hope you like this casual Friday office ensemble I put together.

Until next time, have a nice weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire