Chic Mom Factor - Be Kind and Be Strong

My story continues--

As whole evening ordeal ended yesterday, I felt exhausted.  I slept with Alia as I didn't want her to wake up sick and alone.  Opening my eyes this morning, I felt weak and something was coming down.   At the time, Alia was up too.  I said "Mommy doesn't feel well. Can I sleep a little more".  She quietly left room, and closed door behind her.

An hour later, I felt better so I got up.  She heard the noise in the room, and came in.  Her face was lit up!  She said "Mommy, do you want to eat breakfast?"  I didn't pay too much attention.  I said "yes, maybe after I take a shower".  She insisted "Mommy, can you eat first, then take a shower?" so I said okay.  She said "come with me Mommy" so I followed.

On the table, there were a plate with Strawberries and Raspberry, and cup of Orange juice.  She said proudly "Mommy, I made this for you! I had to climb up to get the plate and cup.  I did all by myself".  I almost cried... I felt I taught her right.  At tender age of 6, she already knows to take care of me when I am sick.  Like the book I was reading to her "Even the smallest of things that you do blossom and multiple far beyond you.  A kindness, for instance may triple for days."  I will continue being a role model for her - to be kind to others, and to be strong!


After all that, I felt much better... The rest day went pretty uneventful.

Now comes to my look for today.  I put them together right after I took a shower, and ready to go to sleep.  I am trying some new looks today - Layers (shirts) and Pants

When I was looking the cloth in my closet, this wild print pajama style shirt by Lavenement caught my eyes.  I didn't like the quarter sleeves, but love the print and the casual feel of the shirt.  I thought to pair it with a black high neck lace blouse to mix formal and ease.  I tried them on.  Looked very nice.  But any well fit black turtleneck sweater will do too.

I felt this look will be great with pants.  I didn't want to wear Pajama style pants as I plan to wear them to the office tomorrow.  So I pick two pants - one hot pink, and one black.  Both are similar style.  But boy, the color made the huge difference.  Both pants are old.  hot pink one was from Rachel Roy, and black one is from Fendi.  You can find similar style on Zara.  Here is the link (https://www.zara.com/us/en/woman-trousers-palazzo-l1350.html?v1=1074627)

The hot pink one is little longer so I have to pair it with platform valentino pump.  The black one goes well with Gucci Mule.  Finish the look with my fav "IT" bag.

I will let you be the judge:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire