Nobody is Perfect!


It is one of those days – I didn’t go to sleep till 12:30am, and got up around 5:30am since I had a call at 7:00 am with our offshore team.  After a quick shower, I felt a little better.  Followed by my usual beauty routine, I was able to look half presentable. 


Every day, my hubby and I go to work together as our offices are pretty close. Before we get in the car, he takes my ootd pictures that I used them later for my Instagram, blog, facebook, and wechat postings.  There was no exception today.  First, he took some pictures that I didn’t wear my sunglasses.  But when I saw how bad my eyes looked, I put my sunglasses, and took some more.

I can’t do anything with my puffy eyes, but I can’t hide them temporarily…When I got to the pictures later, I noticed that my pearl necklace is also crooked and twisted… Oh boy…




Lesson learned 
- don't stay up too late for beauty sake
- if you get puffy eyes, and eye bags, use ice patch (just learned from youtube video, haven't had chance to try)

Here is detail of my look

I picked this sleeveless shift dress by Lavenement (my sister’s fashion brand) as everyone said today is going to be last summery day of 2018.  



















To me, dress is the easiest to put together.  All you need is shoes, bag, then are you all set.  

In the past, I always wear this dress with black and white Christian Louboutin sandal with white Marni white purse with a hint of red.  


But today, I decided to go with my new Gucci mule and my new fav Chanel Gabriel.  I thought green and red bow on my shoes compliments my bag well.  Together, a very 2018 chic office look.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire