Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers


Happy Thursday everyone!

It is a beautiful fall day – little chilly than usual.  I made a mistake wearing a heavy turtleneck sweater to work yesterday.  So I opt for a lighter shirt.

I particularly love this black shirt by Antonio Berardi.  Immediately, I decided to go with black and white ensemble..

When the weather turned to chilly, I always wear a short sleeve light turtleneck sweater under a shirt to keep me warm.  You can also try light tank top if you don’t like turtleneck.  For turtleneck or tank top as undershirt, as long as it tight fit and it is cotton (for comfy level).  You are good.  The short sleeve turtleneck I bought from Banana Republic long time ago.  I wish I bought more than one back then because I wear it all the time when it turns cold.  Anyway, I get all my  
tank tops from Target.

Since the shirt is full of Ruffles, and makes my upper body wider so I put a white pencil skirt to create up side down triangle affect. 

To complete the look, I paired with black and white lace up booties by Malone Souliers.  I discovered the brand last year at www.net-a-porter.  They are very well made, very comfy.  I am in them all day, and didn’t feel like I was wear 4 inch high heels. I received so many compliments too.


I don’t love fall weather.  But I love the idea of wearing Fall Coat.  

Today, I selected black down coat to go with my black and white ensembles.  This down coat I bought from www.yesstyle.com.  The brand is Dabuwawa.  I bought it 4 years ago.  This particular style probably is not there.  But they have many cool stuff there.  The only thing is that it took FOREVER to ship (meaning at least 1 month).  Return is not easy.  So it is like you invest in stock market.  Sometimes, you lose, sometimes, you win.  This coat is definitely a winner.  It is very different from your ordinary down coat, and goes well with almost everything.  It is very light and warm.  A head turning piece.  So happy shopping, and happy exploring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire