Not your ordinary office attire



Hi Love, I know it’s Monday, it’s gloomy.  You are not looking forward to the busy day ahead of you.  

On the bright side, you can now get rid of your weekend casual look, and pick some few really cute office outfit to start your day with a happy note.

Start with the shirt, this silk and velvet high neck shirt grabbed my attention this morning.  I tried a few options to go with.  Eventually went with this black A line skirt from Express.  A eye catching flower accent belt from Ann Fontaine adds more dramatic affect which guarantees this look NOT to be your everyday office look.  I paired the look with lace up heels from Malone Soulier.


I know you may wonder who has all that time to think through this during busy Monday.  It took me 10 min top to get this together. But hey, that’s the reason I am here so you don’t have to spend even 10 minutes.  

My shirt is from brand called “Lavenement” which is my sister’s brand.  You will see more about her brand in my blog.  She has a such unique, elegant, and classy line, you will be very impressed with.  

Again, you don’t have to get the exact the same things.  I want to provide some ideas so you can try out with whatever you have that are similar (color, style etc). Trust me, you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome!


Motto of the day – Inspire and be Inspired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018