IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

I have been searching for a perfect pair of wide leg crop Jeans.  Not whole lot of selection in the market right now.  They are either too expensive (in $400s) or cheap but bad quality.  It was my lucky day when I stumbled upon this Lucky Brand Wide Leg Denim Crop Trouser In Sea Lane.  It was on sale (50%), and you get free shipping if you pick it up from store.  All in all, $50... yes, I know you are smiling

It looks okay in the picture.  The only concern I had is that I felt that width of Leg was not as wide as I was hoping for.  But since I can return it to store if I don't like, so I ordered anyway.

So when I got I notification that it arrived.  I went to picked up in the Store.  The very fashionable sales person immediately complimented my then outfit (one of the outfit from my Jeans, Jeans, Jeans post).  I told them that I have a blog and an instagram account which I post everyday, and if I like
The Lucky Brand,  I will write a review, and post it too.  So here we are:
I am 5"3.  I have a small waist.  This size 24 fits me perfect.  To my surprise, the width of the leg actually is perfect.  The color is much darker than on website.  But it is very nice color.  It is high waist so no need to have belt.  

Because it is wide leg, so I decided to go with a short sleeve turtleneck, a crop white shearling Chanel jacket, and Dorateymur black suede mule from net-a-porter.  

Of course, you don't need to get identical turtleneck sweater, jacket, or shoe.  But you get the idea.  I paired this look with my new fav bag - Chloe bucket bag to complete the look.  Chic, causal, and trendy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

Not your ordinary office attire