Layers, Layer, and Layers

Hi Love, hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.  I found it is extremely hard to find a perfect outfit for weekend go about outfit when weather changes.  I am not ready to pull out my fabulous coat, and not ready to let go of summer tops... talking about dilemmas

Looking at the weather, it was at high 50s and low 60s.  I was about to go out to have breakfast with my loving family.  The tone of look today - not too fancy not too casual.  When I saw this quilted shawls I bought last year from Zara.  I know exactly what I am going to wear.  Here we go:
The key to this look is layers - I have a short sleeve turtleneck sweater to start with, then a ruffle sleeve shirt from Antonio Beradi.  My fav skinny legging Jean from Express.  To complete the look,  I paired with Miumiu black shearling sneakers, and my fav Chloe bucket bag.  The last but not least Zara black quilted shawls.  

I feel so good with this look.  I wore it to breakfast, a birthday party, and to dinner.  To a chic mom like me, it says a lot... 

Hope you had a fabulous day just like me! Have a good night! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire