Jeans, Jeans and Jeans

To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of Jeans.  However, I admire some of the sexy mamas out there rock their jeans.  Through the years, I have bought all kinds of Jeans, expensive or not, nothing look good on me.  So I gave up on Jeans until one day

A fabulous girlfriend of mine, and a fellow hot mama was wearing a pair of white destressed jeans.  It looked so good on her so I had to ask...The rest is history... 








Those jeans are so comfortable, fit me like a glove, look unbelievable... 

Are you ready?  they are from express jeans(https://www.express.com)

I know.  I feel that I look like a jeanie princess in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire