The IT bag - Chloe Bucket Bag



This season's hottest trend is bucket bags.  I love small Chloe Bucket Bag.  It is 11'' H X 9'' W X 6'' D.  It is big enough to provide a lot of space for your daily stuff.  But not too big to overwhelm a petite girl like me.  

It has top leather handle for more formal wear, and removable, adjustable canvas strap for your weekend casual look.  I especially like drawstring to close the bag securely.  be secure.  

You can buy them in Saks, Neimans, Bergdorf, or Net-a-porter.  

Today, I paired it with a relaxed Sunday casual look.  I will continue posting different looks with this bag to give you some different ideas.

Detail of my look
top - Zara.  I bought this from Zara last year.  But you can find similar style in Zara right now.  Just want to make sure it has a little edgy to it
Jeans - from my favorite Jean store - express. They are still available (girl friend fit)
Bell - Hermes
Sunglasses - Miumiu from last year collection. Similar style is available in saks
suede mule - from DORATEYMUR @NET-A-PORTER



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire