Fancy Casual - Chunky sneaker and LBD


You may already know one of the hottest trend of this year is Chunky sneaker.  Yes, it is cool to get a very fancy sneaker just to be in trend.  That's not my style.  

Chic is my trade mark.  I don't want to put on a pair of chunky sneakers, and look chunky.  The best way to dress down is by dress up.  This Issey Miyake LBD goes perfect with Pucci chunky sneaker.  Casual but Fancy.  Just the way I like it.  It is perfect for day or night.



I got both dress and sneak when I was in Florence this summer.  You don't need get the exact the same dress.  However, the dress need to have a little edge to it.  I think the traditional LBD will look a little strange with Chunky sneaker as those may go best with the high heels.  

if you want to get high end chunky sneakers, I like Net-a-porter, bergdorfgoodman, neimans, or saks.  You can also found tons of selection in zappos, addidas.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Fall Fashion - Black and White Layers

IT Jeans with IT bag - hottest trend of 2018

Not your ordinary office attire